EMPLOYMENT LAW SOLICITORS IRELAND
Here at Walsh and Partners we are happy to act for and provide legal assistance to employees and employers who require representation or advise on employment law matters.
Employment Law Solicitor Cork
From an employers point of view, there are a number of employee related considerations that need to be taken into account when running a business. When an employment issue or industrial relations issue arises it needs to be well-managed in order to avoid any damages or costs to the business or employer. The team here at Walsh and Partners can provide legal advice on precautionary steps that can ensure these situations are minimised, if not avoided entirely. Where a dispute does occur, we can provide you with the expertise and knowledge in a swift manner to ensure any costs are kept to a minimum.
At the core of our ethos here at Walsh and Partners, is our ability to work closely with clients and truly understand the nature of their employment issues. We will always keep you up to date and never leave you wondering what the next steps are. Our proactive approach is what makes us one of Ireland’s leading employment law firms. The team will always keep you up to date with any new developments in Irish employment law and will assist with any employee related issues or ad-hoc requirements that may arise.
Employment Law Advice Ireland
As skilled employment law experts, we have represented many employees at the Labour Court and before the Workplace Relations Commission. These cases have covered a vast range of disputes. If you are an employee who requires representation or employment law advice, the team here at Walsh and Partners will be happy to assist in any way we can.
Listed below are just some of the areas where we can help:
- The drafting of procedures, policies and employment contracts,
- Discrimination and equality issues,
- Unfair dismissal, unfair selection for redundancy or employment termination,
- The rights and duties of employees,
- The rights and duties of employers,
- Drafting of documents to cover workplace policies such as bullying, sick leave and disciplinary matters.
- Maternity disputes and entitlements,
- Compliance with health and safety regulations,
- Setting up incentive programmes and share options for employees,
- The management of outsourcing and subcontractors,
- Management of grievance procedures such as bullying and stress in the workplace,
- Representation of both employers and employees at the Workplace Relations Commission, at the Labour Court and in any other courts in Ireland.
- Redundancy package management,
- Employee entitlements such as parental leave, maternity leave and adoptive leave.
Employment Lawyers, Cork and Dublin
Please note that the list above is by no means exhaustive, we invite you to get in touch with us to discuss your own unique situation. The legal experts here at Walsh and Partners are on hand to provide you with the very best legal advice and representation. Contact us at our Cork or Dublin offices for further information.
You may also be interested in learning more about employment law in the blog section of our website: