Walsh & Partners are experienced in handling civil complaints against organisations, Authorities and government departments.
Any citizen who has a grievance against the State is entitled to specialist legal advice about how best to vindicate their entitlements.
Our team has handled a number of civil cases such as personal injury claims, negligence and abuse by authorities, breaches of contract and property disputes
Walsh & Partners has the depth of legal expertise necessary to undertake a case for judicial review. On behalf of our client, we will submit an application for judicial review to the High Court seeking to challenge decisions reached by a particular court, tribunal or body in order to determine if such decisions can be deemed legal or constitutional.
Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to the following:
- Challenges to the Residential Institution Redress Board
- Decisions of An Bord Pleanala
- Judicial review of District and Circuit Court decisions
- Tribunal outcomes
- Challenge to inquest verdicts
- Cases against state authorities e.g. An Garda Síochána