Farming and The Law is the first publication in Ireland in over 10 years dealing specifically with the myriad of legal issues that arise in farming.
The book is written in a style making it accessible to the lay person as well as providing an invaluable reference for legal practitioners in advising their Clients in an area of law that has become much more complex, regulated and bureaucratic.
- Property Law
- Defending your Dwelling
- Occupiers Liability
- Transferring the Family Farm
- Wills, Administering an Estate and Enduring Powers of Attorney,
- Land Leasing
- Solar Farms and Wind Farms
- Animals and The Law
- The Law on Shrubs, Trees, Hedges, Drainage and Public Roads,
- Collaborative Farming
- Family Law and the Farm
- Planning Law
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety on the Farm.
If farmers and landowners are made aware of the Laws that are applicable to them, they will make well informed, effective decisions regarding their business.